Find me at LinkedIn!
GNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Manager of Website Optimization – December 2011 to present
ComponentOne – Pittsburgh, PA
Web Developer – October 2009 to November 2011 – Microsoft Software Development
- Web Development – With a primary focus on sales, marketing and customer support; Modify and maintain the company’s main websites. Maintain and enhance the existing CMS.
- ASP.NET Development – Update, maintain and create new ASP.NET pages, user controls, themes, and integrated jQuery structure using Wijmo.
- Web Analysis – Optimize usage of Google Analytics to the extent of the tool in order to gain better insight of web traffic. Make data driven website layout, functionality and design decisions.
- SEO and SEM – Identify and implement strategies for increasing organic search traffic. Work with the marketing team to help choose Google AdWords. Run A/B testing to learn optimal design practices.
- WordPress – Worked on customer theming, plugin modification, data import tasks, jQuery front end using Wijmo, MySql Database management and a custom ASP.NET to PHP authentication system.
Web Developer – March 2008 to October 2009 – Online Higher Education Division
- Web Development – Maintain and update marketing website for the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division, Argosy University Online and South University Online.
- ASP.NET Development – Update and create WebForms for intranet use, admissions applications and new web applications.
- Web Analytics – Work with Omniture Site Catalyst (now Adobe), Google Analytics, Google Website Optimizer for A/B testing and other custom tracking.
- BEA Portal Administration – Used to create content to the Campus Common portal system.
Multimedia Developer – December 2006 to December 2007
- Web Development – Build and deploy flash based training modules which utilized Flash Media Server
- Audio Editing – Work with Sony Vegas to sync audio tracks to CME modules
- Graphic Design – Module interface, marketing and landing page design using Photoshop
Business, Marketing & Technical Coordinator – July 2004 to December 2006
- Graphic Design – Develop program logos, color schemes and package design for targeted leadership training course materiels.
- Web Content Management – Maintain the intranet training portal content using a CMS.
- LMS Administration – Track, distribute, edit and report on class information
(Self-Employment on a part-time schedule) April 2003 to present
Bachelors of Information Technology & Management – May 2009
GPA: 3.84 Magna Cum Lade
Associate in Specialized Technology Degree: Multimedia Technologies – July 2002
GPA: 3.95 – Perfect Attendance
CMS Experience: WordPress, Telligent, BEA, Custom CMS Systems
Programming Style: OOP
Database Experience: PostgreSQL with pgAdmin III, MS SQL Server with Enterprise Manager, MySql running on Windows Server with MySql Administrator
Project Planning: Objet Oriented System Design and Analysis, UML, wire-framing, JIRA, Base Camp, ACE Project
Software: Adobe CS5 Suite – Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator
Apple iPhone SDK – Beginner Knowledge
3D Studio Max
Sony Vegas, Soundforge
Microsoft Office Suite 2003, 2007
Comfortable working with Mac/PC/Linux (Ubuntu)
Like what you see?